Membrane MicroTonic is known worldwide as the original “Liquid Gold”. This silky golden elixir is the gold standard in cosmetic and body art micropigmentation. Sold internationally to artists who insist on only the finest to warrant the longevity of their beautiful work. MicroTonic’s delicate amber colour is derived from pure, all-natural, synthetic-free ingredients meticulously formulated to support and lock in pigment by enhancing skin hydration and fostering a healthy skin barrier.
“I won’t work without it on my tray.”
“I will never work without it anymore.”
MicroTonic is one product in a complete line-up of post-care products uniquely compounded for every treatment and skin type. This refreshing skin elixir helps minimize irritation and itching after micropigmentation procedures. Lightly bathing the skin with antioxidant-packed ingredients, MicroTonic enhances dermal health and supports healthy levels of inflammation. Keeping the skin clean and promoting hydration both during and after the procedure helps lessen discomfort. MicroTonic’s ingredients help minimize pore size and lock in pigment, providing an enhanced result.
MicroTonic’s specialized formula is custom blended, using the finest and freshest ingredients from around the world. It combines the unique supportive properties of chamomile, orange blossom, calendula, plantain, oats, and other select ingredients to enhance skin rejuvenation. With its beautiful golden appearance and its light soft champaign fragrance derived from its natural ingredients (rather than chemical additives), MicroTonic provides an immediate feeling of freshness.
MicroTonic can be used anywhere on the body or face to remove residue (such as blood or pigment) from freshly tattooed skin by simply applying a small amount to cotton gauze and wiping as needed, you may also directly mist onto skin or pump from a foamer bottle to create golden clouds. It’s to be used in place of water, wipes, and green soap. You may also dilute with 30% distilled water for a lighter tonic, great for the sensitive eye area.
MICROPIGMENTATION DIRECTIONS: MicroTonic is designed to be used pre, during and after micropigmentation procedures to offer a cooling sensation while keeping the area clean. During procedures, saturate the gauze and wipe gently as needed. At the end of the procedure, saturate a fresh piece of gauze with MicroTonic and use as a compress on the area for 1 to 2 minutes.
Applying two times daily during the first 72 hours post-procedure promotes healthy skin rejuvenation. We recommend chilling MicroTonic for additional comfort! Depending on the area, you may wish to follow up with one of our post-care balms to provide more specialized support.
Directions & Tips for Skin, Hair, and more
- MicroTonic can also be used daily as a refreshing nutrient-filled skin elixir tonic or to soothe your skin after prolonged sun exposure. Simply place your MicroTonic in a spray bottle and use it to mist all over your face and décolletage area in the day and/or night.
- MicroTonic removes invaders, salt, and residue that can cause breakouts post-workout so make sure to throw it in your gym bag for post-workout, allowing your skin to drink a refreshing and hydrating golden elixir.
- Can also be used as a hair elixir, apply when hair is wet and blow dry right into hair and scalp, for the best blow-out styles. Keeps scalp healthy and happy.
As with any product, if you suspect an allergic reaction, discontinue application immediately and rinse the area with water.
Here is an overview of some of the key ingredients:
Chamomile: Used for centuries for its antioxidant and rejuvenating properties, chamomile minimizes irritation and oxidative stress while fighting foreign invaders on the skin.
Calendula: Calendula oil is extracted from marigold flowers and is hailed for its calming properties while supporting healthy skin barrier function.
Witch hazel: Witch hazel is rich in tannins, natural plant compounds with powerful antioxidant properties that scavenge free radicals to lessen oxidative stress. Witch hazel also promotes a healthy skin microbiome with invader-fighting activity.
- Akhtar N, Zaman SU, Khan BA, et al. Calendula extract: Effects on mechanical parameters of human skin. Acta Pol Pharm. 2011;68(5):693-701.
- Eghdampour F, Jahdie F, Kheyrkhah M, et al. The impact of aloe vera and Calendula on perineal healing after episiotomy in primiparous women: A randomized clinical trial. J Caring Sci. 2013;2(4):279-286.
In vivo antibacterial and wound healing activities of Roman chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile). Infect Disord Drug Targets. 2018;18(1):41-45.