• Apply 1-3 times in the first 5-6 hours with cotton gauze or a Q-tip (pat or wipe gently) immediately following the tattoo procedure to remove dermal residue, lymph. This will ensure dermal cells are well hydrated, skin PH can be more balanced, nourished, and free from tattoo inks/pigments for optimal healing.
• The following day MicroTonic can be applied morning and night for the first 72 hours for up to 7 days post-procedure to remove dermal residue, lymph, and keep skin fresh and clean.
POST Procedure: Gently apply a small amount of one of the membrane's unique post-care healing salves or gel formulas (no sooner than 6 hours, but within 24 hours as advised by a professional). Depending on the area being treated, use a cotton swab, or use clean hands for larger areas. DO NOT RUB AGGRESSIVELY.
Repeat 1-2 times daily, or as needed, to keep skin hydrated, protected and nourished with a breathable barrier for healthy and optimal healing.
Apply one of our uniquely formulated salves or ointments when the skin becomes itchy, dry, sore, or irritated. Each formula, unless advised otherwise, is formulated for different areas of the body.
Directions & Tips for Skin, Hair and more
• MicroTonic can also be used daily as a refreshing nutrient-filled skin elixir tonic or to soothe your skin after prolonged sun exposure. Simply place your MicroTonic in a spray bottle and use it to mist all over your face and décolletage area in the day and/ or night.
• MicroTonic removes bacteria, salt and residue that can cause breakouts post workout so make sure to throw it in your gym bag for post work out refreshing and hydrating.
• Can also be used as a hair elixir, apply when hair is wet and blow dry right into hair and scalp.